30th June 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Exam Pattern for M.Phil course of Kashmir University for the year 2012?

what is the patern of paper for m.phil 2012 in kashmir university

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects can I choose after passing 10th in science?
  2. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  3. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  4. Why Kashmir University not accepting any distance mode degrees of any other university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil? -- [New]
  6. University of Kashmir - Faculty of Biological Science -M.Sc in Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  7. M.Phil in Management from Global Open University is valid?
  8. University of Kashmir-Faculty of education Entrance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  10. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  11. Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?
  12. Is it worth to do M.Phil in prist university after completing M.A and MBA?
  13. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Sciences Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  15. Is it worth to do M.Phil in Prist University after completing M.A English, MBA?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for M.Phil? Pattern of the entrance exam?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?

7th July 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam Pattern for M.Phil course of Kashmir University for the year 2012?

Respected sir,
Am I allowed to appear in MPhil. entrance 2012 by having PG in Pol.Sc. through IGNOU

21st November 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam Pattern for M.Phil course of Kashmir University for the year 2012?

sir what is the pattern for m phil entrance test university of kashmir

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?