1st July 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?

Sir,
I want to study MS in Germany by giving IELTS. Kindly tell me how many bands should in IELTS requires for admission in MS in Germany?
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  2. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  3. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Eligibility to study MS Civil in Germany after scoring 5 bands in IDP (IELTS)?
  5. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  7. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  9. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I get admission to study MS(Pharmacy) in Germany if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?
  15. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  16. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  17. Eligibility of getting admission in Germany after scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS and CGPA 8.1 in B.Tech Mechanical?
  18. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
2nd July 2015, 10:12 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?

You should get minimum 6 bands in each section of IELTS exam to get admission in German universities. In case, if you want to apply for best universities, then you should score 6.5 to 7 bands, depending upon university requirements. I suggest you to score at least 6.5 bands, so, that you will have chance to get admission in top universities.
2nd July 2015, 05:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is a standardised test of English Language Proficiency for non-native English Language Speakers. IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. To get admission in MS course in Germany, it is best to score at least 6 bands in IELTS examination, so, that you can get admission to pursue MS course in best universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?