22nd May 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Exam schedule and procedure to apply for DNB in obstetrics and gynecology after Diploma in the same subjects?

i have completed my diploma in gynae and obstetrics. i want to apply for DNB in the same subject. please let me know the exam schedule 2011 and procedure of applying on line.

8th August 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam schedule and procedure to apply for DNB in obstetrics and gynecology after Diploma in the same subjects?

i am a post dgo working in govt service .i wish to apply for part 2 dnb exam
17th October 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam schedule and procedure to apply for DNB in obstetrics and gynecology after Diploma in the same subjects?

i have completed my diploma obs and gynae,i want apply in a same subject,plz let me know exam, schuldule next exam 2011 and procedur for applying on line
4th March 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

what are the future prospects after secondary dnb?
30th March 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Exam schedule and procedure to apply for DNB in obstetrics and gynecology after Diploma in the same subjects?

what are the future prospects after secondary dnb?
21st March 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

My complete dgo i want join secondary dnb in the same subject and what is the date june 2013 ownwards of date of admissions.and what is the syallabous for secondary dnb .who many college's in maharashtra
9th April 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i HAVE COMPLETED DGO IN 2001 AND PRACTICING OBG FOR THE LAST 12YRS , NOW I WANT TO WRITE DNB OBG PART 2 DIRECTLY , WILL MY EXIPERIENCE WILL BE COUNTED FOR WRITTING PART 2 DNG DIRECTLY.
15th July 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for doing secondary DNB after completing MD in OBGY?
12th August 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

when the dnb in obst and gynae will be held? i have completed MS in Obst and GYNAE
2nd July 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I am Diploma in ophthalmology , what are the steps for doing DNB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?