4th February 2011, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Re-appear for DNB Part 2 exam for Obstetrics?

I have appeared for Dnb part2 in obstetrics in 2002.I like to reppear this year and complete my degree.Kindly help me with the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology course in Northern India?
  2. Exam schedule and procedure to apply for DNB in obstetrics and gynecology after Diploma in the same subjects?
  3. Procedure to get secondary DNB in obstetrics & gynec.?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for Obstetric course? Can I apply for it while pursuing B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  5. List all the DNB courses available after BDS?
  6. Should I have to appear in Common Entrance Test to appear in Interview for Secondary DNB? Procedure to apply?
  7. Best hospitals for doing DNB medicine in India?
  8. How best is obstetrics and gynecology MD in PGIMER Chandigarh?
  9. Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose?
  10. Minimum percentage required to be eligible for DNB entrance exam? Which are the colleges in Orissa available for DNB courses?
  11. Which are the good DNB institutes to do secondary DNB in Paediatric? What is the cutoff list?
  12. How to apply for DNB and what is the availability of seats? How to apply for DNB?
  13. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  14. Eligibility to pursue certificate course in Gynecology & Obstetrics for B.U.M.S student?
  15. Eligibility to pursue PGD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for B.A.M.S doctor? List of universities and their entrance exams?
  16. Procedure for Reappearing in DNB Exams
  17. Probability of getting DNB Radiodiagnosis in DNB CET with 235 marks? Date of the counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to appear for DNB final exam after completing PGDMCH course
11th February 2011, 02:12 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Re-appear for DNB Part 2 exam for Obstetrics?

It is possible to appear for DNB [Diplomat of National Board Exam] after a gap.
You can contact the office on following details:
National Board of Examinations,
NAMS Building, Ring Road,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi,
India -110 029
Telephone: 011-46054605
1st April 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I have passed DGO in 1988 and then passed 1 part mnams . I have attempted part 2 theory and received withheld results due to thesis . Please can any one tell me how I can complete manams or dnb now. thanks in anticipation.
10th March 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the date of filling the examination form for Gynecologic part 2 examination this year 2015
10th July 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to reappear for dnb obg exam now as I had completed my post dgo dnb course in 2003 I am 48 years old now am I eligible to write exam
4th February 2018, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my primary dnb course of three years in 2009 and thesis is cleared but unable to appear in exams can ho for theory exam now in 2018
22nd August 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to reappear for post dgo dnb theory exams now as I have completed course in 2003 only what is the age limit to write exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?