29th July 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for lecturer in senior college?

After completed post graduation & appear set exam is it sufficiant criteria for the post of lecturer in senior college or Bed is necessary for that post

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for senior lecturer, Assistant Professor in an engineering college?
  2. How to get promotion from Lecturer to Senior Lecturer post?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  6. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
  8. Eligibility to be a Senior Lecturer in College or University?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  11. Is it possible to become a Lecturer at College after 12th?
  12. Age limit for senior college lecturer? eligibility and procedure for NET SET Exam?
  13. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  14. How to work as a senior lecturer/assistant professor?
  15. Which exam do I need to answer to become a lecturer in college? Max age criteria for becoming a lecturer?
  16. Eligibility criteria for Lecturer posts in Diploma Colleges of Karnataka region?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  18. How to get a job after my graduation in economics?
31st July 2015, 12:28 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for lecturer in senior college?

Eligibility criteria for Lecturer in senior college :

Candidate must have completed a Mater's degree with atleast 55% marks from any recognised university. Then he/she must have qualified National Eligibility Test for Lectureship conducted by UGC.

Yes, after completing post graduation and appear SET exam it is sufficient criteria for the post of lecturer in Senior college.

No, B.Ed is not necessary for the post.
31st July 2015, 08:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

To join as lecturer in government collages the candidate has to apply through the NET entrance exam which is conducted by the UGC department .NET entrance exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December .

The eligibility criteria for the Lecturer job are as under :-

-The candidate must be Indian citizen.

-The candidate should have passed the post graduation degree with at least 55% marks from any recognized university.

-The candidate age must be below 35 years.There is age relaxation as per gov. rules for reserved categories.
31st July 2015, 11:53 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

To become a lecturer in a college, you have a appear in UGC NET examination. The basic education qualification for to appear NET examination is master degree with minimum 55% marks from recognized university.

If you pass the examination with good marks then surely you will get a chance to become a lecturer in a college.
3rd February 2019, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have completed my post graduate from open University so I am liable for senior lecture post. Please tell me. My email [email protected] mobile 9579173260
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?