14th January 2012, 05:59 PM

What should I do to get a government job? I'm preparing for SSC

hi, sir i m shivam kumar kashyap, i am preparing of ssc. the problem is that i am so serous towards my ssc preparation but i am unable to study enough in view of preparation. i try my level best for my studying but when i study, i feel tire, bore, i want to study but i cant. that's why i am so disturb becoz i need govt job. plz give me suggestion what should i do, plz sir

28th July 2012, 01:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job? I'm preparing for SSC

First of all, create a positive feeling in your mind. Try to approach exam with a positive attitude. Set up a proper time table and follow it regularly. Try to keep a combination of difficult topic and easy topic for balancing your studies. If you feel unable to prepare yourself, you can approach coaching centers where you can expect proper guidance.
23rd January 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

hi, l am riya 24 i am probationary bank officer in united bank of india . i feel tremendous pressure on my job duty without any fixe
working schedule .i am looking govt. Job having fixed working time and bit comfortable for personal life in future.
Is ssc of which grade would help me to go ahead having future prospects
u can also email me on singhriya 6677@gmail .com
Pl l seek some advice from u
25th May 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

please give me the proper guideline for the preparation of ssc 10 2 example coaching,books,strategy etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?