15th May 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to get admission in psychology honors? Is there any entrance test for it?

what is the criteria of getting admission in psychology honours? is there any entrance test for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for admission in Psychology honors? Is there any entrance test?
  2. Is it possible to do BSc Honors in Psychology or B.A honors in Psychology
  3. Best college for psychology honors and admission details -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the job opportunities after doing Psychology honors?
  5. How can I take admission in B.Com honors? What is the criteria for admission?
  6. What are the job opportunities after doing Psychology honors? Which is the best place to do Psychology hons in Delhi for boys?
  7. How can I become a Psychologist? I am doing 12th right now
  8. Can I get admission with 70% in ISC board examination for psychology honors
  9. What is the public health nutrition? Who all are eligible for this course? Fee structure and what is the scope?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in PGD in Clinical Psychology entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. How to do MBE after pursuing B.A Economics honors
  12. Best government institutes for Clinical Psychology? Procedure to get admission there? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. How to get admission in Economics Honors? Date of entrance exam and syllabus of the entrance test?
  14. Which is the entrance test to get admission in IGNOU?
  15. Which are the best colleges for masters in Psychology Honors in HP or in Shimla? What is the cutoff?
  16. How can I get admission in B.Com honors in a college like SRCC?
  17. What is the criteria to take admission in B.A in Film studies(honors) in Jadavpur University
  18. Is there any entry test for BSc honors in Mathematics and computer science to get admission in Punjab University Bangalore
15th February 2017, 10:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to get admission in psychology honors? Is there any entrance test for it?

B.A. Hons. Psychology or Bachelor of Arts Honours Psychology is an undergraduate Psychology course. The duration of this course is three years.

For B.A. Hons. Psychology candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. If you want to take admission in reputed college then you can appear in the entrance examination other wise not.

BEST JOBS TYPE
  1. Psychologist
  2. Child Psychologist
  3. Student Counsellor Psychologist
  4. Instructor Psychology
  5. Clinical Psychologist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?