16th April 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to apply for PhD in Psychology with complete admission details?

I am interested in doing PhD in Psychology (sports psychology), Is it possible for a Engineering graduate to take up psychology in his/her Doctorate in Philosophy (Psychology)? If so, please share the college details. Can you please answer me on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Psychology) in Kerala?
  3. List of best colleges in India which offers master degree in Clinical Psychology?
  4. Procedure of admission in Ph.D course? List of colleges and their admission details for Ph.D course?
  5. Is it possible to apply for Ph.D in psychology after completing masters in biotechnology?
  6. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  7. Detailed list of universities which offer PhD in Psychology in India?
  8. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  9. What can I do after completing PhD with Clinical Psychology
  10. What can i do after completing Phd with Clinical Psychology?
  11. What is the duration to complete Ph.D? List of best colleges to do Ph.D in Taxation
  12. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of psychology course colleges? I have done MBA with HR
  14. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  15. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  16. List of universities offering M.Phil/PhD to an Open candidate who has secured 59% in M.Sc(Psychology)?
  17. List of colleges to do post graduation courses in Psychology
  18. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
18th April 2017, 12:03 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges to apply for PhD in Psychology with complete admission details?

Engineering Graduate is not eligible to apply for Ph.D (Psychology) course. For admission to Ph.D (Psychology), You must have passed master's degree in psychology with at least 55% from a recognized university. You should have to clear the entrance exam conducted by university for admission.

Top Institutes For Ph.D (Psychology) In India
- Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar
- Kurukshetra University
- Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Maharaja Sayajirao University, Vadodara
- University of Calcutta
- University of Hyderabad
- Punjab University, Chandigarh
- University of Delhi
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar

Required Skills For Psychologist
- Patience
- Good Communication Skill
- Ability to Work In Different Culture
- Sensitive
- Caring Nature
- Ability to Understand People of Different Background

Job Types After Ph.D (Psychology)
- Social Psychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Industrial Psychologist
- Research Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Developmental Psychologist
- Lecturer & Professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?