20th February 2016, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage in 12th is required for appearing for AIPMT entrance?

I am studying in 12th standard right now. I am going to give the 12th board exams this year. After that i wish to appear for the AIPMT entrance. So kindly tell me how much percentage is required for this?

20th February 2016, 08:51 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage in 12th is required for appearing for AIPMT entrance?

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test and the entrance examination is conducted by CBSE for admission of candidates in medical courses.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

* Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology as main paper.

* Candidates age must be between 17-25 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination.

* Candidate must have minimum 50% aggregate in PCB relaxation of 10% for reserved category.

The application form for 2016 examination is over. For more information about examination visit at www.aipmt.nic.in.
20th February 2016, 11:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage in 12th is required for appearing for AIPMT entrance?

Minimum Percentage Required in 12th Class to appear in AIPMT Examination:

AIPMT (All India Pre Medical or Pre Dental Entrance Test) is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The minimum percentage criteria basically varies from category to category. Here is the detailed percentage criteria in order to appear in AIPMT Examination.

For General or Unreserved Category Candidates: Minimum 50 marks in 12th Class

For OBC/ SC/ ST Category Candidates - Minimum 40% marks in 12th Class

For PH/ PWD Category (General PH) Candidates - Minimum 45% marks in 12th Class

For PH/ PWD Category (SC-PH/ OBC-PH/ ST-PH) Category Candidates - Minimum 40% marks in 12th Class
20th February 2016, 02:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Candidate who wants to appear in All India Pre Medical Entrance Exam has to pass class 12th with Physics ,Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks and 45% for SC and ST. Try to score as much as you can in your class 12th board exam. Selection to the Government Medical College is based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam.
20th February 2016, 08:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th standard right now. I am going to give the 12th board exams this year. After that i wish to appear for the AIPMT entrance. So kindly tell me how much percentage is required for this?
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks with PCBi subject are eligible for AIPMT exam. You must have scored more than 50% marks in PCBi subject. Final year candidates are eligible for AIPMT exam.

Your age should in between 17 to 26 years.
20th February 2016, 10:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to appear in AIPMT entrance examination, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects and must have passed English in the qualifying examination. You must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of examination to be eligible to appear in AIPMT examination.
20th February 2016, 10:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

AIPMt stands for All India Pre Medical Test. This entrance examination is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for undergraduate medical courses like MBBS and Bachelor of Dental Surgery etc.

Eligibility criteria:

>>10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board. The minimum percentage of marks in 10+2 in subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology is 50% aggregate.

>>You must attain minimum age of 17 years on 31st December of year of examination.

The important dates for 2016 AIPMT examination is over now. You must wait for next year exam.
7th May 2023, 03:42 PM
Member+

AIPMT now replaced by NEET examination.

Eligibility for NEET examination:

* Complete 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subject.
* Pass 12th with minimum of 50% marks.
* Age more than 17 years.
* Upper age limit varies from caste to caste....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?