16th January 2017, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I write to get admission in M.Sc Physics after completing B.Sc with PCM group?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc with PCM Group presently and after completing it I want to pursue M.Sc Physics so I want to know which exam should I write to get admission in M.Sc Physics after completing B.Sc with PCM group? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2017, 10:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I write to get admission in M.Sc Physics after completing B.Sc with PCM group?

M.Sc. Physics or Master of Science in Physics is a postgraduate Physics course. The duation of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree with 50% from a recognized university.

M.SC PHYSICS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.

=> Annamalai University M.Sc Physics Entrance Exam

=> Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test

=> Birla Institute of Technology & Sciences BITS admission Test

=> National Institute of Technology Warangal Entrance Test

=> Banaras Hindu University (BHU) M.Sc Physics Entrance Exam

You can visit at the official website of university for the application for Master of Science in Physics entrance examination.
18th January 2017, 08:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I write to get admission in M.Sc Physics after completing B.Sc with PCM group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc with PCM Group presently and after completing it I want to pursue M.Sc Physics so I want to know which exam should I write to get admission in M.Sc Physics after completing B.Sc with PCM group? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for M.Sc in Physics course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in physics with above 60% marks are eligible for M.Sc in Physics.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?