26th September 2012, 11:39 AM
ashishmani31785

Am I eligible for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc with PCM group

I have completed B.Sc. in 2004 with PCM group, but in last year i choosed Physics and math. Am i eligible for MSc in chemistry. please suggest for both regular and distance

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  2. How to do MSc computer science after completing BSc in PCM group?
  3. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  5. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  6. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  7. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student -- [New]
  8. Can I become an IAS officer after having MSc in Chemistry and BSc in PCM from RDVV Jabalpur
  9. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  10. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  11. Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  12. Am I eligible for DSC after completing Bsc(Biotechnology, biochemistry,chemistry) Msc(chemistry) BEd (Biological science, telugu)?
  13. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  14. Can I go for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc?
  15. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  16. Am I eligible for MSc food tech or MSc Chemistry after BSc Biotech with 92%
  17. Can I join MSc Physics after completing BSc Chemistry?
  18. Am i eligible for M.Tech after completing BSc in PCM
6th July 2013, 05:19 PM
umeaskarthick

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc with PCM group

hai,,this is originally posted by umeaskarthick....
helo..,,.

DU Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements for MSc chemistry.
B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry (3Years Course after 10+2) with 50% or above marks in aggregate both main and subsidiary (integrated) and 50% or above marks in Chemistry from Delhi University or any other University whose examination is recognized as equivalent to University of Delhi and fulfil other conditions of eligibility.
OR
B.Sc.(Genl.)/B.Sc. (Pass) (3 Years course after 10+2) with 60% or above marks in aggregate and 60% or above marks in Chemistry from Delhi University or any other University whose Examination is recognized as equivalent to Delhi University and fulfil other conditions of eligibility.

NOTE: 1. A candidate who wishes to be admitted to M.Sc. Course in Chemistry must have passed B.Sc. (Genl) Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject or B.Sc. (Genl.) Restricted Courses with Chemistry, combined Mathematics and Physics and any one of the following:
(i). Industrial Chemistry.
(ii). Environmental Science.
(iii). Agro-Chemicals and Pest Control,
(iv). Analytical Methods in Chemistry and Bio-Chemistry.

2. A candidate passing Chemistry (Honours) Examination as main subject must have been passed Physics and Mathematics as his/her subsidiary/ancillary subjects at the qualifying examination.

You can not do M.Tech after B.Sc. It is not possible. Science stream students must do post graduation to apply for the Master of Technology course. What this means is that to pursue M.Tech you must first complete post graduation course.

The option you have are M.Sc or MCA. After completing any of these two courses, you can apply for Master of Technology. You can do it by appearing for the General Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE).

GATE is the entrance exam for M.Tech. Some people think that only B.Tech students can apply for GATE which is completely wrong. If you have completed MCA or M.Sc, it would be possible to apply for M.Tech.

Like I mentioned earlier you must do master degree course. You should only pursue MCA if you want to do M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or IT. Otherwise you should apply for Master of Science course.

Since you have completed B.Sc, it is also possible to take admission for B.Tech. The duration of the course would be 3 years thanks to the lateral entry admission which is offered to Diploma and B.Sc students.

Although institutes like IITs and NITs do not accept the candidates through lateral entry,most of the other colleges would accept you. In case you do not want to do M.Tech then this is also an option for you. There would be a need to clear Lateral Entry Engineering test (LEET) in order to apply for the admission through lateral entry.

all the best......
13th October 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc with PCM group

Dear sir,
i have completed B.Sc with PCM with 50% ,can i elegible in M.sc Chmistry
10th March 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc with PCM group

sir i have completed BSC with pcm with 43 % can i have eligible in Msc chemistry
5th January 2017, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I'm mathematics honours student with physics and chemistry as pass course subjects , Will I get chance to do Msc in chemistry?
please reply me.
19th March 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I finished my Bsc general with PCM from DU with 90% in aggregate. Can I get a sit in MSc Math without facing entrance test?
29th April 2017, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MSc in chemistry after completing BSc in (NDCZ)., Nutrition and Dietetics, Chemistry, Zoology?
20th May 2020, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in m.pharma after msc in chemistry
19th September 2020, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSC PCM,am I eligible to take MSC Zoology???
10th October 2021, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

we do not take chemistry in B.Sc final year, can we do MSc with chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?