13th March 2011, 11:07 AM
Amit Majumdar

Examination code, examination center code, educational qualification code for Civil services preliminaries in Kolkata?

how can i get examination code, examination centre code, educational qualification code?
Civil services preliminaries for Kolkata?

13th March 2011, 03:11 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Examination code, examination center code, educational qualification code for Civil services preliminaries in Kolkata?

Hello friend..

the Examination code for civil services examination is...

you must have 21 years of age

you must have any degree from recognized Indian University.

these are the minimum qualification for a candidate to appear for the examination..

the full fledged examination code is available in the following links..

www.onestopias.com

www.upscportal.com

all the best

~aditya~
13th March 2011, 06:14 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Examination code, examination center code, educational qualification code for Civil services preliminaries in Kolkata?

Civil Service Examination Code !!

Indian Administrative Services is a Reputed Government Post and Every year It is recruited through CSAT Exam i.e Civil Services Aptitude Test.

CSAT Exam is conducted through Two modes, One is Preliminary Exam and Another Mode is Mains( 2nd stage of csat exam , only if a guy clears Preliminary Exam).

For Eligibility you must be A bachelor's Degree from Recognized university. Age limits are 21 to 30 years of age.

Quote:
how can i get examination code, examination centre code, educational qualification code? Civil services preliminaries for Kolkata?
You are advised to refer to the Commissions notice no. 05/2011-CSP dated 19 Feb 2011 Published on Employment News/Rozgar Samachar or on website upsc.gov.in before filling application form

Codes can be found out through upsc Link which is of 2008 Details. Click here

If you want Exact and correct Information then you should refer employment news date 19 February.
13th March 2011, 08:59 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Examination code, examination center code, educational qualification code for Civil services preliminaries in Kolkata?

Hi

The examination, centre and education qualification code of UPSC exam
for the civil service exam can be obtained through the official web site
of UPSC which is

www.upsc.gov.in

You can also use the below link to directly access the notification page of
the civil service examination:
http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/csp2008/appx2.htm

So from the above link you will get the all UPSC code which you need
while filling you civil service examination form.

GOOD LUCK
17th March 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Examination code, examination center code, educational qualification code for Civil services preliminaries in Kolkata?

civil service education code
17th March 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

please tell me examinatin centre code ,educational qualification code,age relaxation code,area code
17th March 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the Examination code for Civil services preliminaries?
17th March 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Please Tell me the Hyd Center Code No
20th March 2011, 02:31 PM
kirrusmotu1

tell me about examination center code of chandigarh for csp (upsc)
21st March 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me the code of delhi examination center
24th March 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

tel me the examination codes to fill in form_e
6th April 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me examination code of nda..
and nda k form k sath fees b jma krne hai kya plz explain me
13th April 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

wats nda code?
19th April 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam. code and exam. centre code for NDA II 2011 in CHANDIGARH area ?
21st April 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

please tell me examination centre code and examination code for NDA test
26th April 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Examination code, examination center code, educational qualification code for nda form in delhi ?
1st May 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

give me the educational qualification codes
5th May 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

NDA II Examination Code
16th June 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Examination code for tnpsc group 2
6th August 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

how to know exam center for nda exam
13th October 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

please tell me examination code for MBA
30th November 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the center of examination center code 1232????
5th August 2014, 02:36 PM

Default educational qualification code

my self nidhi from Punjab.In Higher education Punjabi was my as an Elective Subject from among my subjects, but there is no option to fill up this subject in Online form.

what is the process to fill up the online form in subject

12th Subjects

In Arts stream
Gernal Subjets: English, Punjabi

Elective Subject: Punjabi,Economics,Political Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?