30th June 2011, 05:39 PM
Sidda naidu

Which exams are conducted by government of AP to join as a servicer to government?

Sir i would like to become a servicer to govrnment of AP by passing group -2 exams which was conducted by gov of AP.please give me detals for how i will proceed forther.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  2. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  3. After graduation how to join in government sector?
  4. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  5. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  6. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  7. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  8. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  9. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  10. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  12. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  13. How to know about government exams and when is it conducted?
  14. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  15. How to know when government exams are conducted? -- [New]
  16. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  17. What is the GATE syllabus and useful exams for government exams? Which government exams are conducted on the basis of GATE syllabus?
  18. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
11th November 2011, 12:27 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which exams are conducted by government of AP to join as a servicer to government?

dear friend,

there are many exams but all are divide based on the qualification .
you can go to the sectors in railway, air force,police and many more fields.
so best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?