18th November 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

After graduation how to join in government sector?

i am 31 and a graduate general candidate , what are the suggestions for me in government sector. i am interested in secret servicer, are there any chances for me ?

9th December 2011, 01:09 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After graduation how to join in government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 31 and a graduate general candidate , what are the suggestions for me in government sector. i am interested in secret servicer, are there any chances for me ?
Hello friend,
Assuming that you are interested in CBI, IB, CID etc, I must tell you that the maximum age limit to apply in these departments is 27-30 years depending upon the standard set by them.
Since you are over 30 years, you may be eligible provided you belong to SC/ST or OBC category. But in case you belong to general category, you won't be considered eligible for these departments and even for most of the jobs in government sector.
For more information, you may refer to the official website of union public service commission, staff selection commission etc.
26th January 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the different jobs after b.sc in biology
17th May 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I have complete M.A. Part - 2 in Psychology. can any requirement for me in government sector?
3rd August 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I am 20 i want to join government sector (custom department) What should i do for that..??
Which examination shud i attempt.??
Please help!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?