16th September 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How to know about government exams and when is it conducted?

how to know about government exams. and when it is conducted by government date time .and bank & railway exams all details i want to know.

Related Questions:
  1. How to know about government exams and when is it conducted?
  2. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  3. What is the GATE syllabus and useful exams for government exams? Which government exams are conducted on the basis of GATE syllabus?
  4. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  5. Which are the government exams conducted in this year?
  6. Which exams are conducted by government of AP to join as a servicer to government?
  7. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  8. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  9. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  10. Which are the government exams conducted for engineering(Especially for B.E ECE)? Government examination dates and syllabus of the entrance exams?
  11. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates?
  12. When are the government exams like Bank and Railway going to be conducted?
  13. Information about government entrance exam? What category of exams are conducted?
  14. Government jobs for Nurses? What are the exams for getting government job as a nurse?
  15. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  16. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  17. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
7th November 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to know about government exams and when is it conducted?

i am B.COM holder can i write Group 2 TNPSC exam
15th November 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th student and I want to know the entrance exam dates.please send to this number 9443185078.
29th November 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i was completed BE EEE in 2010 batch but still i didnot get any job so for that what should i do now please give me some suggestions
25th December 2011, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

I AM A B.TECH STUDENT AND I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BANK ENTRANCE EXAMS,NOTIFICATION, SCHEDULE ETC
9th January 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

i m a bsc student 1st yr and i want to know about bank exams and how to prepare for it?
9th January 2012, 05:32 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

To know about government exams

1.You should read Employment newspaper

2.you should read Daily newspaper (like the times of india ,etc).

3.website of particular govt organisations(like for NDA you should go to www.nda.nic.in).

4.you can post your question on particular JOB here you will get the answers as many of others are getting.

5.you can consult the office of particular organisation .
9th January 2012, 06:22 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You can visit to the following website as under for the upcoming Bank exam details-

http://www.bankexamsindia.com/2009/12/upcoming-bank-exams-december-2009.html

To prepare for them you can follow the tips as under-

1. In written exam attempt papers like reasoning and maths first.
2. Dont waste time in solving non verbal reasoning problems.
3. Graphs, pie charts,bar charts problems are easier to solve in quantative aptitude.
4. Monthlly magazines like 'banking service chronicle' are beneficial for current affairs.

There are many coaching institutes where you can get the complete notes & guided the same by the expert teachers.So better to Join one of them to get your selection at the very 1st attempt.
9th January 2012, 07:55 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
For knowing all the post opening for Government
you see the Employement Newspaper

Where you find all the news of opening of Government job and apply according to that................
9th January 2012, 08:26 PM
meenakshikailasam

Hi friend visit www.tnpsc.gov.in and www.upsc.gov.in for regular updations about exams and you can also get model question papers....
bye....
9th January 2012, 08:35 PM
mukund purohit

The goverment exams are mainly conducted by UPSC(union public service commission). it included all government sectors. the website is-
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
www.upscportal.com/
in these website register your mobile number and email id & you will get regular updates regarding jobs in goverment and also the books required for prepration or you can click the given link-
http://upscportal.com/civilservices/sms-alerts
9th January 2012, 08:36 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

There are various ways to know about jobs.for government jobs you have to read news paper daily.notification for government jobs are published in the news paper.

With news paper you should take help of Internet.on internet you can know everything.on internet you can find expected date of any government job.

Friends are very important for finding jobs.you should contact with friends regularly.

On the internet there are various websits which provide facility of SMS of jobs you should start such type of services.which will be very helpful for you.
10th January 2012, 12:41 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to know about government exams. and when it is conducted by government date time .and bank & railway exams all details i want to know.
Many government exams are held every year for various posts in various sectors
GOVT. EXAMS
  • UPSC
  • STATE CIVIL SERVICE
  • STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
  • RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD
  • STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA
  • BSNL
  • BANK JOBS

For more information continuously read EMPLOYMENT NEWSPAPER.
10th January 2012, 03:03 PM
nagalaksh

HI friends, you can find various government jobs and exams in Employment news which is published every Saturday...

Al the very best..
10th February 2012, 10:16 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you should read Employment newspaper
you should read Daily newspaper (like the times of india ,etc).
website of particular govt organisations(like for NDA you should go to www.nda.nic.in).
GOVT. EXAMS

UPSC
STATE CIVIL SERVICE
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD
10th February 2012, 10:21 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you should read Employment newspaper
you should read Daily newspaper (like the times of india ,etc).
website of particular govt organisations(like for NDA you should go to www.nda.nic.in).
GOVT. EXAMS
UPSC
STATE CIVIL SERVICE
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD
21st December 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a 8th student and I want to know the summative assessment
11th April 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

when is bank exam conducted after may of this year 2013?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?