15th July 2011, 03:31 PM
sumita dasgupta

Which exams one should take to pursue MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany? Is it necessary to learn German Language?

What are the exams one has to take for pursuing a MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?Does one need to know German Language

Related Questions:
  1. Will I have to learn German Language to get job after completion of MS?
  2. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  3. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  4. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  5. Is it beneficial to study BS in Germany if it is mandatory to pursue last 2 years in German language?
  6. Scope of BDS in Germany? Is it compulsory to learn German language to study in Germany? List of universities providing dental courses in English?
  7. Which exams do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany after completing BE with 75% marks?
  8. Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University?
  9. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  10. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  11. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  13. How to do master degree in Germany after doing engineering pre final year in department of Automobile? How to get admission in it?
  14. How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
  16. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  18. Which exam to answer to get admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
10th April 2016, 11:18 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams one should take to pursue MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany? Is it necessary to learn German Language?

To pursue your higher studies in MS Automobile Engineering course, you must have to appear in IELTS/TOEL examinations. TOEFL/IELTS examinations tests your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying the examinations, you need to report the scores for applying admission to MS course in German Universities. It is not necessary to learn German Language but, most of the universities teach in German Language, so, it is best to learn German Language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?