1st October 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Expected salary after doing Physiotherapy?

Hi, I want to make my career in Physiotherapy field. It has very scope these days. Can you please tell me How much can I earn salary after Physiotherapy? Money is a motivation

14th October 2016, 11:29 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Expected salary after doing Physiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to make my career in Physiotherapy field. It has very scope these days. Can you please tell me How much can I earn salary after Physiotherapy? Money is a motivation
Physiotherapists are required in each department of a hospital and they can also choose to work independently or can work as a part of multidisciplinary team. So, the career prospectus is much high and so also the salary of physiotherapist. Some hospitals choose to pay physiotherapist according to the number of patients he/she diagnose in a day or some hospital has a fixed salary. so, the salary depends on the hospital he/she works in. The starting salary ranges from 12,000 to 30,000 per month and it will increase as per your experiences.
14th October 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Expected salary after doing Physiotherapy?

I'm 12th passed student i want to get admission in course physiotherapy. I don't know what to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?