21st June 2018, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Expected salary for a candidate through BTech(CSE) in India?

Hi friends, I am studying BTech with CSE branch. I want to do job after completing my BTech. So, I just want to know that what salary I will get if I get job anywhere in India? Please help me to know about the expected salary. Thank you!

23rd June 2018, 10:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected salary for a candidate through BTech(CSE) in India?

The salary of the B.Tech (CSE) candidate will be based on the college/ university studied, student skills, etc.,. For some top institute students, the starting package will be around Rs. 12 lakhs per annum and it may vary more or less. For average or low level institute students, the starting package will be around Rs. 1.8 LPA or Rs. 2.4 LPA.
23rd June 2018, 11:23 PM
xJhinukx

For service based companies like TCS, Cognizant, Accenture, CGI, and Infosys , you may get a job with an initial salary of 22k which may increase to 7 to 8 LPA based on your training performances if you get into research and development of the company.
For product based companies like paytm,altimetrik,directi the salary will be likely higher staring from 4 LPA to 11 LPA but they are mostly start-ups and you may have to switch the job every 2 to 3 years based on saturation of employees proficient of a particular technology.
24th June 2018, 06:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering is an undergraduate Computer Science and Engineering course. The duration of this course is four years.

As per my knowledge, the starting expected salary for a candidate through B.Tech(CSE) in India is 35 to 40 K per month. If you are average students then you can earn about 20 to 25 K per month after completing B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering.

The name of best jobs for you are given below.

=> Computer Science & Engineering Companies

=> Systems Engineering Units

=> Intellectual Property Agencies

=> Software & Hardware Companies

=> IT Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?