23rd October 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Can i get job in India after completion of MS from Germany? Expected salary after MS?

Hello Sir,
What is salary expectation after doing MS in Abroad? And I can get job in India if I do MS in Germany? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  2. Is there job surirty after completion of 3 years Aircraft maintenance engineering? Expected salary in India?
  3. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  4. Is it possible to get a government job for dental? What would be the expected salary in India?
  5. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  6. Possibility to get job in Germany if pursue MS there after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in India? How much salary I will get?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for applying government job for dental in India? What is the expected salary?
  8. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  9. Indian degree is valid for job in USA? Expected salary?
  10. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  11. Jobs in India and abroad and expected salary after M.Sc(IT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the job opportunities in Germany and India after doing MS in Aerodynamics?
  13. Can I get job in India if study 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? Expected salary to get?
  14. Job in Germany after MDS from India?
  15. What is the expected salary after completing M.Tech? -- [New]
  16. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  17. What is the expected salary after completing B.Tech Aerospace in India?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
15th April 2018, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get job in India after completion of MS from Germany? Expected salary after MS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
What is salary expectation after doing MS in Abroad? And I can get job in India if I do MS in Germany? Please tell me asap.

Yes, you can get a job in India after completion of MS from Germany. Many students prefer to settle in Germany after completion of MS. If you have any relevant work experience in Germany, then it is easier to find a job in India. Getting a job is based on the individual’s skill, talent, knowledge and performance in the selection process. The salary for the MS candidates from Germany differs from one organization to another and it also varies based on the designation. Candidates who have done MS in Germany can get more salary in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?