20th April 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Last date to fill the admission form to take admission in B.Tech? What is the fee structure?

last date to fill the registration forum to take admission in B.tech........Also about fee structure for admission

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  2. How to take admission in B.A first year correspondence? What is the last date for admission and its fee structure?
  3. Fee structure for bachelor in fashion designing course? Procedure to fill the form and how to get admission?
  4. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  5. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission form details for joining B.Ed course?
  7. What's the fee structure for M.Com for a defense personal? Last date for submission of form?
  8. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  9. Fee structure for B.Com at Pune University? Last date to fill up the form? -- [New]
  10. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  11. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  12. Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapeeth? What is the date for it?
  13. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  14. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  15. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  16. Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?
  17. How may I get admission in Symbiosis college for BBA? How may I get details about online registration and last date of form submission? What's the fee structure?
  18. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
3rd August 2012, 02:51 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last date to fill the admission form to take admission in B.Tech? What is the fee structure?

To get the desired details you have to mention the name of the institution, as most of the colleges/universities have different last date for submission of registration/application form for admission.
Moreover, the fees structure for B.Tech also differs in all the colleges/universities. Fees depends mostly on the infrastructure, campus and other facilities provided by the institution. Air Conditioned institutions have more fees than the non AC ones.
Hence, kindly provide the name of the institution to get the details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?