21st August 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and course duration for BCA in DAC?

I want to do BCA course from DAC. I Want to know what is the duration and fee structure of it?. kindly provide me full detail of same. I will be thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. After completing polytechnic can I do C-DAC courses? Best C-DAC institute in Maharashtra and its fee structure?
  2. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  3. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  4. Which course is suitable to do after BCA? How to apply for the C-DAC course? Date of C-DAC entrance exam, course duration, placements and last date of submission of form?
  5. Fee structure and Duration for Testing course after completion of BCA? What will be the scope of this course?
  6. How can I apply for C-DAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure for the course?
  7. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  8. How to do Training course in CDAC after passing final year in electronics and communication?
  9. Possibility to study PG in Dietetic for BCA holder? Duration of this course along with fee structure? Scope of this course in India? -- [New]
  10. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  11. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  12. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  13. Fee structure for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. BCA Correspondence Course Details: Fee Structure, Timings and Course Duration?
  15. BCA Fee details, duration and eligibility criteria? Significance of scoring high marks in Maths?
  16. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU?
  17. C-DAC courses for BCA students?
  18. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
21st August 2016, 05:50 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee structure and course duration for BCA in DAC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do BCA course from DAC. I Want to know what is the duration and fee structure of it?. kindly provide me full detail of same. I will be thankful to you.
The fee structure of BCA in Dr. Ambedkar college, Nagpur is given below,

Fee per year : INR 63,000(approx),
Total fee on completion of degree: INR 1,89,000(approx).

The duration of the course is for 3 years (regular mode of course).

For more information regarding any other details please contact the college office,

Dr. Ambedkar College
Address: Deeksha Bhoomi, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010
Phone: 0712 329 8042
Official website:http://www.dacngp.ac.in/
21st August 2016, 10:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure and course duration for BCA in DAC?

B.C.A. stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. Bachelor of Computer Applications is an undergraduate Information Technology course. The duration of this course is three years.

For Bachelor of Computer Applications course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. Also candidate must have study mathematics in their 12th class. There is no age limit for taking admission in this course.

As per my knowledge the course fee of Bachelor of Computer Applications in DAC is Rs. 48000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?