10th February 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PG in Dietetic for BCA holder? Duration of this course along with fee structure? Scope of this course in India?

Hello, I have completed BCA and have interest to do PG in Dietetic. Is it possible for me? Duration of this course along with fee structure? Scope of this course in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and Duration for Testing course after completion of BCA? What will be the scope of this course?
  2. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  3. Possibility to study MCA from Australia for BCA holder candidate from India? Benefits of BCA in job prospectus in Australia?
  4. Possibility to study PG for BCA(Distance) holder? What are the scopes available for PG?
  5. Possibility of admission in MBA IT after BCA? Fee structure and scope in this field?
  6. Admission procedure, course duration, fee expenses and specializations available to study Medicine Post Graduation course in India for MD holder of Russia?
  7. Should i prefer Diploma over BCA course after passing 12th?
  8. Fee structure and course duration for BCA in DAC?
  9. Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure?
  10. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
  11. Possibility to pursue Chartered Accountant course along with graduation? Course duration and fee structure?
  12. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do BL course after BBA? What is the duration of BL Course and its fee structure?
  14. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU?
  15. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  16. Fee structure and scope of CS course? Duration of this course?
  17. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  18. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
13th February 2017, 04:35 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study PG in Dietetic for BCA holder? Duration of this course along with fee structure? Scope of this course in India?

Candidate who have passed graduation in food science, home science, hotel management, micro biology , biochemistry and medicine are eligible to apply Post graduate degree in Dietetics.
> Master degree course in dietetic is of 2 year specialize in food science and nutrition. The course also include physiology, bio statistics, research method , investigation in nutrition , food microbiology and principles.

The below image represent the fees of the most of the college at Kolkata
8th July 2017, 04:35 PM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: Possibility to study PG in Dietetic for BCA holder? Duration of this course along with fee structure? Scope of this course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed BCA and have interest to do PG in Dietetic. Is it possible for me? Duration of this course along with fee structure? Scope of this course in India?
For Masters in Dietetics course please visit the websites of the institutes like University of Mumbai, Mount Carmel College, Lovely Professional University, VLCC institute etc.
21st October 2020, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study PG in Dietetic for BCA holder? Duration of this course along with fee structure? Scope of this course in India?

Hello, i an bca student after that i want to do master in nutrition &dietetics in 12th my subjects are bio chem phy and passed with 65% is it possible to do please give me career guidance ,reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?