9th June 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How to do Training course in CDAC after passing final year in electronics and communication?

I m final year student of electronics&comm. I want to do training course in cdac... Please informe me how can i join?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
  2. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  3. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  4. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  5. IT job as a Fresher for B.E. Electronics & Communication trained at CDAC?
  6. How to apply for 6 months training in DMRC for electrical and electronics communication(B.E) final year
  7. Can I take admission in C-DAC course in any institute while continuing my B.Com course?
  8. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  9. Procedure for doing training in BHEL for Electronics and Communication engineering student?
  10. Which field should I choose for Training being a B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Companies offering Training? -- [New]
  11. Electronics company which provides 6 months training?
  12. How to do training in Gujarat after passing from electronics and communication field?
  13. How can I join DESD in CDAC after completing electronics and communication engineering
  14. Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?
  15. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  16. How to do final year project after doing final year M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems?
  17. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
30th May 2016, 10:52 PM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: How to do Training course in CDAC after passing final year in electronics and communication?

To join a CDAC(Center for Development of Advanced Computing) training course you need to give CDAC's Computerized Common Admission Test(C-CAT).
Refer the website link "http://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=education_training" for details of the courses available and their exam fee, admission process, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?