11th August 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure details of C.O.E.P and government colleges in Pune? Cutoff list of it?

Give me fees details of c.o.e.p and gov. college in pune?and cut off list also?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure details of C.O.E.P and government colleges in Pune? Cutoff list of it?
  2. What is the cutoff and fee structure of government college of Pune for BBA?
  3. Cutoff marks required in GATE(EE) to study M.Tech in COEP, Pune?
  4. List of Government affiliated colleges with fee expenses offering MCA course in Pune?
  5. What is the GATE cutoff in merit list for M.Tech admission in COEP Pune in ECE stream?
  6. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  7. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  8. What is the B.Tech fee structure? Cutoff marks for the same?
  9. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  10. Fee structure of Government Ayurvedic Colleges? List of best Ayurvedic colleges in Pune?
  11. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  12. Fee structure of ECE M.Tech colleges in Pune?
  13. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  14. List of top government colleges for doing BBA near Maharashtra? What is the basic fee structure followed? -- [New]
  15. Lat year cutoff list of COEP?
  16. What is the fee structure for MCA colleges in Pune?
  17. Cutoff list of electrical and telecommunication engineering in COEP, Sinhgad college
  18. Government B.Ed colleges list in Hyderabad? Fee structure details for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd April 2012, 01:50 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure details of C.O.E.P and government colleges in Pune? Cutoff list of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Give me fees details of c.o.e.p and gov. college in pune?and cut off list also?

Following are the fee structure of College Of Engineering, Pune [COEP]:

B.Tech Fee - Rs. 44,725

M.Tech [I] Fee - Rs. 43,125 [Spon.]
M.Tech [II] Fee - Rs 41,975 [Spon.]

M.Tech [I] Fee - Rs. 32,125 [Non.Spon.]
M.Tech [II] Fee - Rs 30,975 [Non.Spon.]

Hostel Fee - Rs. 8,000.

[The fee mentioned above are including tuition fee, Development Fee, and other fees]
The fee mentioned above may be subject to change.
27th May 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure details of C.O.E.P and government colleges in Pune? Cutoff list of it?

please tell me about fee structure for bachleorof engg;including the hostel fee and mess{food}?
10th June 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

cut off list of college of engineering Pune 2011?
11th June 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

cutoff list of B.tech in COEP of last year?
5th May 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

cut of list of coep at 2012
9th October 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I can get admission in coep i m having 75% and 120 marks in jee mains?
4th December 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

How many mark one should get in mh cet engineering 2016 to get admission in coep college for mechanical engineering branch
13th April 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for direct second year students, including hostel and mess..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?