4th January 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MCA in HCU? I am having Mathematics subjects in 12th

sir i am having mathmatics subject in 12th but with NIOS i.e. open board. Am i elligible for mca in HCU.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I eligible to do MCA from Mumbai University after the completion of B.Sc IT with Mathematics and 12th without Mathematics?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  3. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  4. What is the syllabus in MSc mathematics for the entrance in HCU?
  5. Can I do MCA without having Mathematics in 12th? Am I eligible for MCA?
  6. What is the syllabus for HCU MSc Mathematics entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  8. Am I eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 12th commerce with 47% from UP board without Mathematics
  9. Eligibility criteria to do MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Solved question papers for HCU entrance test?
  11. Eligibility criteria for the BITSAT 2015 and MUOET 2015 exams -- [New]
  12. HCU entrance exam papers in MCA? How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  13. Which other courses can I take besides MSc IT after completing BSc IT?
  14. HCU MSc Mathematics paper pattern?
  15. Am I eligible for MCA programme while pursuing BCA degree? I have completed 12th with Mathematics
  16. Can I take admission for CA course being a candidate of pursuing 12th class with the subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry?
  17. Am i eligible for MCA course in Kerala after passing B.Sc from Calicut University? I took four chances to clear maths in B.Sc
  18. Previous solved question papers for MSc in Mathematics in HCU? What is the syllabus?
31st August 2015, 10:46 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA in HCU? I am having Mathematics subjects in 12th

Yes,you will be eligible to get admission for MCA course from HCU after finishing Bachelor's degree .

HCU stands for Hyderabad Central, University .

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application.

MCA is a professional post graduate course in Computer Application.

Eligibility criteria to get admission for MCA course in HCU are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate .

-The candidate should have studied Mathematics as a compulsory subject at the Higher Secondary (10+2) level.

Admission to the course is done on the basis of the entrance examination conducted by the university.

Selection procedure involves of

Written test for 75 marks and

Interview for 25 marks .
13th April 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA in HCU? I am having Mathematics subjects in 12th

I have completed inter(mpc) and waiting for results
i want to apply for hcu entrance exam
which courses am i eligible
pls tell me in detail and tell me all the available courses in hcu for passed 12th class students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?