25th January 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure details for IIIT Bangalore? Is it possible to apply off-online?

I like to know fees details also for iiit-bangalore and i like to apply with hard copy application, is it possible to apply off line , give details of iiit-bangalore and eligibitity criteria, i belong obc category

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of M.Sc in Bangalore University? Detailed information about scholarship to study M.Sc in Bangalore University?
  2. Last date to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure to join this course?
  3. Where can I apply for ICWAI course at Bangalore? What is the fee structure for intermediate course in Bangalore
  4. Details of M.Phil and PhD(Maths) full time course at Bangalore university? When to apply and details of entrance exam and fee structure?
  5. Entrance exam date of BBM in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  6. Is there any college in Bangalore where I could take up CFA course? What is the total fee structure? How to apply for it
  7. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  8. Part time Psychology course classes in Bangalore? course details and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  10. Which campus of IIIT is better among Bangalore, Hyderabad, Allahabad and Delhi to study M.Tech without GATE? -- [New]
  11. What is the fee structure of IIIT BBSR?
  12. Details of government colleges in Bangalore? Names of colleges and their fee structure?
  13. In which college could I apply after scoring 161683 AIR? Details about the fee structure and placements?
  14. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  15. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Computer Application Diploma course in Bangalore?
  16. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  17. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses?
  18. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
28th May 2020, 09:46 PM
Arpitdongre

Default Re: Fee structure details for IIIT Bangalore? Is it possible to apply off-online?

IIIT-B, Bangalore
Courses Eligibility & Detailed Fees
Course Eligibility Total Fees/ year
M.Tech Pass in Graduation + GATE ₹2.68 Lakhs
B.Tech + M.Tech 10+2 with 75% + JEE Main ₹1.56 Lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?