19th January 2012, 01:49 AM
Rohit prasanna

Is there any college in Bangalore where I could take up CFA course? What is the total fee structure? How to apply for it

Hi, i'm currently working for JPMorgan and would love to take up a CFA course. Can someone quickly advice me on this?

1.Do we have any college in Bangalore?
2.What's the total fee structure?
3.Can i take up the course along with the 2 years work experience in JPMorgan?
4.How do i apply for it?

Please call me on my cell phone- +91 9986766232

Much appreciated- Thank you!

Sincerly,
Rohit Prasanna

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?
  3. Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  4. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  5. What is the fee structure for CFA course?
  6. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  7. Fee structure for CFA course from ICFAI, Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  8. What is the fee structure of CFA course? How is the combination of CFA course with B.Com Hons degree?
  9. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?
  10. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  11. What is the total fee structure for doing Ph.D course? -- [New]
  12. How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?
  13. What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CFA? I have completed my B.Com and want to go for CFA
  14. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  15. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
  16. Fee structure for Christ College, Bangalore?
  17. Which are the best evening colleges in Bangalore and what is the fee structure?
  18. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
19th January 2012, 12:22 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any college in Bangalore where I could take up CFA course? What is the total fee structure? How to apply for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohit prasanna View Post
Hi, i'm currently working for JPMorgan and would love to take up a CFA course. Can someone quickly advice me on this?

1.Do we have any college in Bangalore?
2.What's the total fee structure?
3.Can i take up the course along with the 2 years work experience in JPMorgan?
4.How do i apply for it?

Please call me on my cell phone- +91 9986766232

Much appreciated- Thank you!

Sincerly,
Rohit Prasanna

Dear friend,

Offcourse there is a good institute for CFA training in Bangalore. I am giving you the details of that institute.

ETEN CFA CENTRE

ADDRESS:- No 14/1,4th Cross, Sampige Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore.

PHONE NO:- 08032994299, 9986495723.

DESCRIPTION:- India's First Satellite Based CFA Training Institute, call at 1800-1038-3622.

Eligibility
Bachelor's Degree with 55% in aggregate (any discipline)or four year of experience in finance sector.
6th March 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any college in Bangalore where I could take up CFA course? What is the total fee structure? How to apply for it

Hi ., Please let me know the advandage of this CFA course as i planning to do this.,
2nd June 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am a science graduate and working for CRISIL as a marketing associates for bank loan rating.Can i take CFA course.and how it will benefit me.

Please Reply on my Email-id:- [email protected]
Thanks
Niraj kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?