23rd June 2011, 05:14 PM
sivaramshanker180391

Fee structure details of various universities in various countries for pursuing masters?

i would like to do my masters in abroad . i like to know about the fees details of various universities in various countries

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  3. Basic difference between masters of finance and masters of financial Engineering? universities in US offering the course? Fee structure and opportunities?
  4. Can I get a chance to do masters in Foreign Countries after completing B.Tech with 66%?
  5. Universities offering masters in Finance with no tuition fee structure?
  6. List of top 10 Indian Universities for pursuing masters in English literature?
  7. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  8. Which country is good to do higher studies in abroad?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do masters in Microbiology? What is the fee structure followed to apply for the course? -- [New]
  10. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  11. What is the fee structure and duration taken for completing Masters in Psychology?
  12. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  14. Universities offering B.Ed courses? Fee structure of these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  16. Fee structure and placements of masters in financial management from Amity?
  17. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  18. Is it good to pursue Medicine course abroad? Which countries and universities should I choose?
15th November 2011, 11:33 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Fee structure details of various universities in various countries for pursuing masters?

Hello siva,

The fees structure mainly depends on countries.
For e.g. In european countries they are giving many scholarships for students but not in US or UK.
In europe apprx it costs 6 lakhs, and 10 lakhs in US and UK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?