8th March 2011, 10:52 PM
rajni rajput

Fee structure for doing PG in Journalism in IIMC? Can I do PG in Journalism after BCA?

what is the fee structure of pg in journalism in iimc??? And can i do pg in this stream after B.C.A???

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  2. Coaching classes for journalism for IIMC entrance exam preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed course and fee structure of Diploma(Television Journalism) 3 months course in A.P. College of Journalism?
  4. Admission in IIMC for Master in Journalism after BA (journalism,psychology)? Syllabus and suggestions?
  5. Does IIMC offer UG course in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the criteria for it?
  6. What should I choose, Journalism and Law, Law with Journalism?
  7. Date of entrance exam 2015 for Mass Communication course at IIMC
  8. What is the main criteria and condition required to become a journalist
  9. Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  10. What is the course fee of graduation in Journalism?
  11. PGDM in Journalism from IIJNM, Bengaluru is fruitful for BBA graduate? Whether IIMC changed its entrance exam schedule?
  12. Can I do Journalism after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  13. Coaching classes for preparation of IIMC-Delhi PGDM(Journalism) entrance exam?
  14. How should I get admission in Journalism? Fee structure details?
  15. How to become a news presenter after class 12th? -- [New]
  16. Can i directly join Journalism field with doing BCA graduation?
  17. What is the fee structure for English honors and bachelors in Journalism?
  18. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
15th March 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for doing PG in Journalism in IIMC? Can I do PG in Journalism after BCA?

can i do journalism after bca
18th May 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for doing PG in Journalism in IIMC? Can I do PG in Journalism after BCA?

plz let me kno bout the fee structure of doin pgd course in advertisin and pr from iimc...
30th October 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech graduation i want to do the pg in journalism tell the fee details and duration of the courses
6th December 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
I WANT TO KNOW THAT I DO PG IN JOURNALISM AFTER BSC IT
10th May 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

please let me know about the fee of doin pg in pr and add?
4th March 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Cost and duration for persuing a certificate in journalism's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?