6th February 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

PGDM in Journalism from IIJNM, Bengaluru is fruitful for BBA graduate? Whether IIMC changed its entrance exam schedule?

Dear Ma'm, Sir,
Has IIMC changed its entrance schedule ? I scoured their website but instead of any mention of any entrance, I found a question paper. Can one with graduation degree, BBA take Master's in Journalism degree? Is IIJNM , Bengaluru good ? Is PGDM in Journalism worthy enough?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for entrance exam to get admission in PGDM in Advertising and Public relation in IIMC? Previous years question papers of IIMC
  2. What is the qualification for IIMC entrance test?
  3. Coaching classes for journalism for IIMC entrance exam preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program?
  5. What is the main criteria and condition required to become a journalist
  6. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  7. Procedure to sit for IIMC entrance test in Journalism in English?
  8. What path should I choose after 12th to become a Journalist?
  9. How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?
  10. How to get Custom House Agent licence after PGDM? Schedule of examination?
  11. Does IIMC offer UG course in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the criteria for it?
  12. Admission in IIMC for Master in Journalism after BA (journalism,psychology)? Syllabus and suggestions?
  13. Journalism: How to prepare to get through the entrance exam of premier colleges of journalism in india?
  14. Institutes which offer mass communication and media studies? Pros and cons of taking the subject as choice in graduation?
  15. Admission in other colleges while doing BSc Mass Communication in 2nd semester? What is the procedure?
  16. What to do to pursue Mass Communications being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech?
  17. Fee structure for doing PG in Journalism in IIMC? Can I do PG in Journalism after BCA?
  18. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
8th September 2017, 06:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PGDM in Journalism from IIJNM, Bengaluru is fruitful for BBA graduate? Whether IIMC changed its entrance exam schedule?

IIMC conducts entrance exam every year for admission and there is a specific time at which you need to check the website for information about entrance exam. Notification is released every year, just keep track of it.

Before taking admission in any course at any college, you should visit the campus and enquire about the placement record. If previous students are working at good places, then surely it will be a good decision to study from there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?