10th August 2011, 01:19 PM
sandypeehu

Last date for admissions to 11th class in Government Schools of Punjab?

i want to know that what are the last dates of 11th class in govt.schools of punjab. plz ans soon .

10th September 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for admissions to 11th class in Government Schools of Punjab?

What is economics.
7th April 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for admissions to 11th class in Government Schools of Punjab?

Sir,
After 10 2 medical what is the procedure to take admission in B.sc nurssing courses
29th April 2012, 06:27 PM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is economics.
Dear friend,

Economics is the study of the production and consumption of goods and the transfer of wealth to produce and obtain those goods. Economics explains how people interact within markets to get what they want or accomplish certain goals. Since economics is a driving force of human interaction, studying it often reveals why people and governments behave in particular ways.
A study of economics can describe all aspects of a country’s economy, such as how a country uses its resources, how much time laborers devote to work and leisure, the outcome of investing in industries or financial products, the effect of taxes on a population, and why businesses succeed or fail.

People who study economics are called economists.

Thank you
11th February 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

11.12 class and medical will learn in same college ore top college
29th March 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i want admission in school in non medical and my percentage is 72
i have st also because i am from ladakh
3rd June 2013, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

hey,i want addmission in class 11 in central school dwarka sector4/5 with c.g.p.a of 6.6
24th April 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me the minimum marks required in cisce 10th examination to get admission in govt. schools of chandigarh for 11th standard?
28th May 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

pl i want my boy kartik jaswal passed in 10th class . pl tell me how much c.g.p.a of 6.8 . he want for non medicals admission.

thanking you.
28th May 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

pl i want my boy kartik jaswal passed in 10th class . pl tell me how much c.g.p.a of 6.8 . he want for non medicals admission.

thanking you.
2nd June 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

pl i am passed 10th class but have no idea where addmission on schools problem is that my percentage is 50
2nd June 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

pl i am passed 10th class but have no idea where addmission on schools problem is that my percentage is 50
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?