13th July 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in Distance Learning?

how much money is enough to do m.tech chemical engineering in distance?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in Distance Learning?
  2. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  3. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  4. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  5. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  6. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  7. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  8. What is the fee structure for distance learning courses? Are there any scholarships available?
  9. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
  10. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  12. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  13. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  14. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure? -- [New]
  15. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  16. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  17. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  18. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
13th July 2012, 06:14 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure for M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in Distance Learning?

Hi
first of all you should beware of universities offering distance learning as most of them are frauds..
So I am listing some of the genuine universities whose degree is worth getting
M.Tech distance Education: Jadavpur University
MS Distance Education: BITS Pilani
MS Distance Education : Minipal University
M.Tech Distance Education: Institute of Engineers with BIT Mesra
M.Tech Distance Education: Nagarjuna University

All institues have on an average Rs 10,000 semester fees which may change from university to university..!!

So approximately 60-70k is enough for MTech Chemical Engineering.
4th August 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in Distance Learning?

what are the course avaliable in m.tech of chemical engineering in anna university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?