8th July 2012, 10:50 PM
Abdul_Nabi0

Procedure for admission in B.E after diploma? Old question papers for the exam?

What is the procedure for admission in B.e after diploma and when is the Exam for it plzzzzzzzzz tel me in detail and give me some old question papers for the exam.
thanx in Advance

Related Questions:
  1. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  2. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  3. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  5. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  6. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  8. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams? -- [New]
  11. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  12. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  13. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  14. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  15. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  18. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
9th July 2012, 10:56 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in B.E after diploma? Old question papers for the exam?

There are mainly two procedure to take admission in B.E/B.Tech after completion of diploma of engineering. One is through lateral entry examination and other is through general engineering entrance examination.

To take admission in B.E/B.Tech after diploma of engineering you may appear in lateral entry examination. Through this examination you will be able to take admission directly in second year of engineering in the colleges within your state as it is state level examination. If you take admission after clearing the lateral entry examination then this will save your one year as after admission in engineering it will take only three years to complete the engineering. In IIT there is no lateral entry seat. Otherwise in most of the private and government engineering institution has 10% of seat reserved for lateral entry.

You may also appear in various engineering entrance examination to take admission in engineering like a 12th pass students. There are various engineering entrance examination like AIEEE, IIT JEE or any other state level engineering entrance examination for which you are eligible. Through this examination you will be able to take admission in first year of B.E/B.Tech. If you can clear the AIEEE examination with good rank then you will be able to choose college from throughout India. If you can clear IIT JEE then you will be able to study engineering from IIT.

Generally both the lateral entry examination and engineering entrance examination is conducted on the month of March every year. You must fill up the form before the examination when the notification will come for the form fill up. The syllabus for the lateral entry examination is from your diploma study. For engineering entrance examination the syllabus is 12th level physics, chemistry and mathematics. For question paper of one particular examination there are so many books in market you may try for them otherwise you may search in internet after choosing the examination name.

Beside this two way there are some other way as well to take admission in engineering after diploma. Some institution also offer admission without any entrance examination rank. They take admission thorough your diploma result. Some of the engineering institution have their own entrance examination. Some private institution also offer admission in management quota where after giving money you may also take admission in engineering.
9th July 2012, 12:24 PM
naveen7777

Smile Re: Procedure for admission in B.E after diploma? Old question papers for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul_Nabi0 View Post
What is the procedure for admission in B.e after diploma and when is the Exam for it plzzzzzzzzz tel me in detail and give me some old question papers for the exam.
thanx in Advance
hello sir
you have the option of lateral entry where you can get admissions directly in 2nd year for B.E or B.TECH.yes its forms out similarly at the times of AIEEE or IIT forms were out there are few colleges who held there own exams for laterals entries like many universities and UPTU collleges.
If you take admission after clearing the lateral entry examination then this will save your one year as after admission in engineering it will take only three years to complete the engineering. Most of the private and government engineering institution has 10% of seat reserved for lateral entry.
27th July 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in B.E after diploma? Old question papers for the exam?

I AM HAVING 4 BACK LOSTS IN POLYTECHNIC IS IAM ELIGIBLEFOR BETECH
11th December 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I have a three years diploma course with c.s.e. and iam after 10th passed clear diploma course and please tell me iam eligible for direct 2nd year bachelour of engineering ............and i have not 12th passing cretificate ...................
please someone suggest me................................................ ...............
19th February 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electrical engineering in 2012. I am am class 10th passed in first division. Am i eligible for doing B.E course? Kindly tell me the procedure for getting admition. I will be grateful if you answer my question. Thank u.
10th April 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

My brother is DME(Mechanical) and he is having 2 years of working experience. Are there any possibilities joining directly to 3rd year engineering. If yes please let me know where can we approach?
25th April 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir i Have passed the B.Sc With 2nd Class In Instrumaintation & Control and i need addmission in B.E Instrumaintation & Control in second year can i get plz give me full information
14th May 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I am from Andhra Pradesh. I have a related question that, I want inter state entrance exam tests after diploma to B.Tech &
I want national entrance exams tests after diploma to B.Tech.

Thank you.
18th June 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i m doing diploma in civil engg [ Physical health and enviroment engg ]
plz tell me the goverment universities in which i can apply
4th September 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I doing diploma in food processing technology can I apply for degree?
8th March 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.E 2nd yr in bangalore after completing diploma @60% in chennai
12th January 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

My self MD Vasim please tell me the procedure of BE after diploma in instrumentation and control engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?