2nd November 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of Ph.D. in Library Science?

Hello,

I have done M.Phil in Library science. Now i want to do Ph.D. in Library & Information science from Manav Bharati University. What is the fees structure of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Ph.D. in Library Science? -- [New]
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  4. PhD admission for Library Information Science?
  5. How to do M.Phil in library science after doing M.Lib.ISC? Detailed information about the admission date? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  7. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  8. Fee structure for bachelor of library science in Rabindra Bharati University and course duration?
  9. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Names of the universities offering Ph.D? I am interested in doing Ph.D in library and information science
  11. Where can I do Ph.D in Library Science?
  12. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  13. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  14. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  15. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  16. List of Ph.D guide in Library science and English?
  17. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  18. Part time PhD from IGNOU for M.Lib degree holder?
2nd November 2015, 11:59 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Ph.D. in Library Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I have done M.Phil in Library science. Now i want to do Ph.D. in Library & Information science from Manav Bharati University. What is the fees structure of the course?
In recent years so many students are opting for PhD. There is good scope available for PhD course in both the Government and Private sectors as well. The fee structure required for the PhD in Library Science differs from college to college. The fee structure of Government university is comparatively less than Private universities. The fee structure of full time PhD in Library Science is generally between 25,000 to 30,000 based on the university. Please visit the respective university website in order to get correct information regarding fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?