24th June 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MS/CSE regular courses under Anna University affiliated colleges?

i want to know the fees structure of ME/CSE regular cources under anna university affiliated colleges.pls send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MBA in Anna University and Anna University Affiliated Colleges?
  2. What is the fee structure for Anna University? List of the affiliated colleges?
  3. Fee structure for ME(CSE) under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Anna University? List of the colleges in Chennai?
  5. Fee structure for B.Tech ECE branch in Anna University and its affiliated colleges?
  6. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  7. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  8. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  9. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  10. Colleges offering Logistics in Shipping or affiliated courses to shipping? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  11. List of the colleges under Anna University? What is the fee structure?
  12. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  13. Am I allowed to transfer from Sastra University to any of the Anna University affiliated colleges in 2nd or 3rd year of B.E/B.Tech courses?
  14. Fee structure for ME in CSE in Anna University?
  15. Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?
  16. What's the fee structure for M.E in Anna university?
  17. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai -- [New]
  18. How to study part time M.E in Anna University colleges? What is the fee structure for electrical M.E course?
27th October 2011, 10:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MS/CSE regular courses under Anna University affiliated colleges?

For candidates in general catogaory the registration fee along with application is Rs.600/-. Other fees are to be after selection for MS course at the time of admisision. There is a onetime fee of Rs. 800. The caution deposit of Rs. 9000/- is to be submitted during the admission. Each semester there will be fees of around Rs. 7500/- You can visit the official site for further details.
9th November 2011, 05:09 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Fee structure of MS/CSE regular courses under Anna University affiliated colleges?

dear friend,

fee for study is not so high but for hostel and fooding charges
are so high in their campus
best of luck.
23rd December 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

can i know the fee structure for M.E
28th February 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

wat is the purpose of doing MS ,THEN IT IS VALUE R NOT AND ALSO CLEARLY TELL ME ABOUT THE DURATION AND FEE STRUCTURE
29th May 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for MS in anna university & what is the eligibility criteria????? Pls provide me enough details...
17th July 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

can i know the fee structure for ME
4th March 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

what are the colleges s best for doing ms under anna universities
12th August 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

how is the fees structure in accounting faculty in anna university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?