24th September 2010, 06:09 PM
aman bhatia

Is MS better or M.Pharm after B.Pharm in abroad? How much is the fee structure?

whether M.S is better or M.PHARMA after b. pharma in abroad n hw much fee structure vill b????

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  2. Further studies in USA after completing B.Pharm : Which course to do and what are the opportunities?
  3. M.Pharm in abroad after B.Pharm in India, is it a good idea? How much money will be required?
  4. Expected pay after MS in Pharmacy in India as well as Abroad?
  5. Doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics : can I get a quality control job?
  6. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  7. How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  9. Which is the best course between Pharma.D, M.Pharma and MBA? How much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course?
  10. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  11. Can I do M.Pharm from AIIMS Delhi? What are the courses available after B.Pharm
  12. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  13. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  14. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  15. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  16. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad? -- [New]
  17. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  18. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
9th August 2011, 11:44 AM
malek basit

Default Re: Is MS better or M.Pharm after B.Pharm in abroad? How much is the fee structure?

hello 2 all frnds

subject: help me

plz every member say me Which course is the best to choose after b.pharm?
Pharm.D or M.S.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?