17th June 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Fee required to get admitted through management quota for B.Pharm?

fee required to get admit through management quota for b.pharm in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees structure followed in KPC medical college?
  2. How many PG seats are available in Karnataka in Management Quota? What is the fee structure?
  3. Where can I get admission directly into MBBS through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  4. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  5. If I get admitted to IES ECE through management quota then will I get some priority?
  6. What is the management quota seat? What is the process for admission?
  7. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  8. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  9. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  10. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota?
  11. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the fee structure of B.tech course if admission is through management quota?
  13. Is there any fee concession under management quota for economically backwards candidates?
  14. Is it possible to get direct admission in Top MBBS Colleges?
  15. What is the management quota fee in CMRIT for CS batch? How much fee is paid? When will the admission open for management seats?
  16. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  17. Does Bank offer total expenses of MBA offered under management quota? -- [New]
  18. What's the fee structure for M.Tech(management quota) in VIT?
23rd January 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee required to get admitted through management quota for B.Pharm?

What is the fee structure for B pharm course in management quota in kerala colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?