25th June 2011, 01:44 AM
kapvil

Fee structure of UPSEE government colleges? Is BSc from DU a good option?

what is the fee structure for upsee govt* collage. Is du from bsc holds a good option¥

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of government colleges that I can get after scoring 1452 general rank in UPSEE? Fee structure for the course?
  3. Probability of getting government or semi government colleges through UPSEE counselling?
  4. Fee structure of government college under UPTU for MBA? Fee structure of STEP,HBTI kanpur for MBA through UPSEE?
  5. Which are the good government colleges in Pune providing BSc Animation after 12th? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  7. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  8. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  9. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  10. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  11. Can I get admission in Ramdeo, Nagpur after scoring 22 marks in JEE mains and 81% in 12th board CBSE
  12. List of the government colleges providing BSc in Animation? What is the fee structure in Delhi and Noida?
  13. Is it worthy to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS in Chennai?
  14. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  15. What is the fee structure of MBA in government college through PGCET?
  16. What is the best option for private colleges within Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  17. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  18. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
25th June 2011, 07:41 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Fee structure of UPSEE government colleges? Is BSc from DU a good option?

you are not Mention the college name. There are many government

college you know the fees detils click the link beloe

www.entrance.icbse.com
25th June 2011, 09:51 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of UPSEE government colleges? Is BSc from DU a good option?

hi dear
UPSC-UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION

this is the govt. institution.in which fees are very negligible.
So you do not worry about the fee structure
if you are SC/ST candidate
then you have very low fee than others.....

or if you want to admission in DU then it is a good option.......
3rd August 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of UPSEE government colleges? Is BSc from DU a good option?

fee structure of IET lucknow for B.Tech
28th May 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of iet college of lucknow for b.tech?
21st June 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir my uptu GE rank 38069 ST rank 69 kya goverment college milega please answer sir
5th July 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir, good evening...
Sir mai government collage ka name janna chahti hun b.tech ke liye,.... plz sir ans me.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?