9th April 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it worthy to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS in Chennai?

Hello Team,
How much money it takes to
study MBBS in Chennai and whether
studying MBBS in Chennai is useful?
Please tell me as I am from lower class family.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?
  2. Total expenses to study MBBS? Starting salary of MBBS Doctor?
  3. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe?
  4. Russia and Mexico, which is better to study MBBS? Total expenses to study MBBS in Russia and Mexico?
  5. How to do MBBS in Chennai after scoring low marks?
  6. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
  7. How to study MBBS after doing intermediate? I am from Pakistan
  8. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  9. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  10. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  11. Where will I get the application form for MBBS in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
  13. Eligibility and process to study MBBS to be a Doctor?
  14. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  15. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  16. What should I study after passing 12th? What would be better to study between CA and MBBS?
  17. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  18. Procedure to study MBBS in Harvard University and Oxford University? Total cost to study MBBS in these universities?
14th April 2015, 12:02 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it worthy to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS in Chennai?

Studying MBBS in Chennai is worth, as the medical institute and colleges are well equipped with better infrastructure and good teachers are there.

The starting amount for MBBS course in private college is from 8,00,000 Rs and in government colleges the starting fee is from 5,00,000 Rs. Different colleges and institute have different fee structure.

If you want to pursue MBBS from good colleges but you don't have sufficient fee for it then you should go for scholarship scheme where government will give 50% of your fee amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?