16th August 2017, 10:42 AM
aedaudi

Admission procedure followed for MBBS in China?

Any government registered agent to do admission formalities for China University. What are the steps/procedures? The name of the degree is MBBS, Can you please provide me with the suggestion which I can follow next? Awaiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure followed for MBBS in China?
  2. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  3. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  4. Procedure for admission in MBBS colleges at Russia, China and Poland?
  5. Procedure to do MBBS degree from China?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required to study MBBS in China and what will be cost per annum?
  7. Consultancy helps student to study MBBS in China? How much a consultancy charges for admission in MBBS at China? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to study PG Medical in China for a MBBS candidate studying in China?
  9. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  10. Can I get admission in Nanchang University, China to study MBBS if got 76% in 12th? Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission?
  11. List of some best universities in China where I can study MBBS course? Can I get job in India after doing MBBS from China?
  12. Whether studying MBBS in China is a right decision for 12th candidate? Details of Dali University, China?
  13. What is the minimum mark obtained in 12th for MBBS admission in China? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can a 23 years old candidate study MBBS course from China ? Is there any problem with age? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. After MBBS from China can I do PG studies in London? Procedure to do it in London? Exams to write?
  16. How can I get internship in AIIMS being a Nepali student pursuing MBBS from China?
  17. How to do PG in China after completing MBBS
  18. Formalities to study MBBS in Ningabo University China?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?