1st October 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Biotechnology, Chemistry and Microbiology in B.Sc?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am confused between 3 subjects and all of them I am getting in B.Sc. So, kindly suggest me among Biotechnology, Microbiology and Chemistry which one I should study and which is better?
Thanking You!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among Biotechnology, Chemistry and Microbiology in B.Sc? -- [New]
  2. Courses related to Microbiology and Biotechnology to pursue for B.Sc(Chemistry) failed candidate?
  3. Which is better to study among Chemistry and Microbiology for better job opportunity?
  4. M.Sc(Microbiology) or M.Sc(Chemistry), which one to study for getting good job?
  5. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
  6. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Microbiology/Biotechnology if competed B.Sc in Chemistry being a 30 years old candidate?
  7. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  8. Which is is better for doing PG between Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Chemistry?
  9. Which is better to study among Microbiology and Biotechnology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) female candidate?
  10. Examination pattern of AIIMS M.Sc Biotechnology? Physics and Chemistry are compulsory? Institutes in Delhi providing admission in M.Sc Biotechnology or Microbiology?
  11. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  12. Which has better prospects, BSc Biotechnology or BSc Microbiology?
  13. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities?
  14. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  15. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is better subject among biotechnology,genetics and microbiology to take along with chemistry in B.Sc?
  17. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  18. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
9th December 2015, 11:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among Biotechnology, Chemistry and Microbiology in B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am confused between 3 subjects and all of them I am getting in B.Sc. So, kindly suggest me among Biotechnology, Microbiology and Chemistry which one I should study and which is better?
Thanking You!
After completion of 12th with science most of the students choice comes first in their mind Engineering or MBBS. Sure they have excellent job scope for their future upon pursuing from good colleges.

- B.Sc Biotechnology will help you to build your career in Research and Development field)
- B.Sc Microbiology will help you build your career in Teaching Field or Research field.
- B.Sc Chemistry will help you to build you career in Pharmaceutical industries (or) national fertilizer and textile industry.

So, please select the course based on your Interest and future career goal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?