26th June 2012, 10:10 AM
Shivprasann

In which fields I can get Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course?

Give me a field where we do job after complete my gradguation from b.com

13th August 2012, 08:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which fields I can get Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course?

Along with graduation, you can find various job opportunities in government as well as private sector firms. You can apply for jobs in banking sector for the post of officer and clerk. A minimum of 50% marks is required in graduation to become eligible. Minimum age limit is 21 years. You can start your career in private sector as accountant in private companies. You have to be thorough in your academics to get a job in this sector.
28th October 2020, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which fields I can get Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course?

Accounting industry age limit in after B.COM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?