3rd May 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths?

What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths? which is not based on Engineering and medicine. Can you please give me the answer for this? I just wanted to get some job just after completion of 12th? Hope someone would provide me the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be more Job Opportunities for the candidates after completion of M.Phil in Mathematics?
  2. Career opportunities after 12th standard with Biology and without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job Opportunities after the completion of Bachelors in Bio-Informatics?
  4. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  5. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  6. Which section should I take in 11th? What are the job opportunities?
  7. Is Biotechnology a good career choice for me?
  8. Best stream for engineering with good scope of jobs after 78% marks in PCMB and 50 in Maths?
  9. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  10. What should I choose B.Sc or Diploma engineering? Which field has more job opportunities?
  11. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  12. Can I learn Bio-Informatics after completion of 12th without Maths?
  13. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  15. Is there any scope to study Commerce after completing 10th?
  16. Professional courses after 12th for Bio-Maths students?
  17. Nature of Bio Medical Engineering? What are the job opportunities? What is the procedure to register for NATA?
  18. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
3rd May 2015, 01:35 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths?

Hi
If you have taken bio maths as your optional subject, then there are a lot of opportunities beyond the engineering and medical stream.
You may opt for the bio tech field, or you may also opt for the B.Sc stream which is very good. A constant and appreciable work is pretty helpful in shaping up a good career. Thereafter, you can also pursue the masters in your desired field.
There are a wide range of subjects in your field for the B.Sc purpose, hence you can chose the option likewise to your interest.
Thanks
3rd May 2015, 01:49 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths?

It is your golden time to go for the study for the graduation because your rest of life is going to do that job after the completing the study but if you are in any critical condition and can not afford the study and want to get the government job then there are only few opportunities for you to get the government but if you prepare well you can get a job in government sector.

Jobs in government sector on the 12th bases are -

>> Clerical jobs in education department

>> Peon in Schools

>> station master in Railway

>> Guard in Railway

>> Assistant station master in Railway

>> Ticket examiner

>> Ticket collector

>> Jobs in Banking sectors as - Clerks, Cashier, Security guard.

>> Police Constable

>> Can also apply for the National Defense Academy.

>> In Government Transportation as Driver or Conductor

>> Delhi Metro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?