31st March 2015, 01:08 PM
manish63shah

Is following GRE score sufficient for admission to top ten universities of US for MS in mechanical?

is following GRE score sufficient for admission to top ten universities of US for ms in mechanical.

GRE SCORE: V-152, Q-167,AWA-3.5.CGPA at about 3.8/4.0 and very good secondary and higher secondary results (above 95%)

Related Questions:
  1. In which universities of USA can I get admission for M.S.(Mechanical)?
  2. How can I get admission in top 20 universities in USA for MS in Mechanical? I've secured 1350 GRE score, 85% marks in 10th and 80% marks in 12th
  3. Detailed information and requirements to study MDS in US?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  5. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE?
  6. Importance and benefits of GRE?
  7. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Preparing for GRE is enough to study GME in Abroad after completing B.Tech?
  9. Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear?
  10. Which are the top universities in US? How to get scholarships? Possible expenditure in US for MS?
  11. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  12. How much should I score to get admission in US universities? Procedure for admission?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. Procedure and cost of MS degree in USA?
  15. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  16. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  17. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  18. Which all streams can I get with 24000 in VITEEE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?