13th September 2014, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

In which universities of USA can I get admission for M.S.(Mechanical)?

My TOFEL score is 84
and GRE score is 303
in which universities in USA i can get a admission for M.S.Mech with some financial assisatnce.

Related Questions:
  1. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  2. In which universities of USA can I get admission for M.S.(Mechanical)? -- [New]
  3. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in USA university?
  5. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  6. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  7. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  8. Eligibility for admission to MS after clearing GRE? Universities in USA for higher studies like MS and PhD?
  9. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  10. With just 54% in B.Tech can I get universities in USA?
  11. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  12. Will an experience of 1 year be sufficient for admission in top universities of USA or UK?
  13. How to take admission in USA for MS and what is the total expenditure? List of the best universities/colleges for MS in USA?
  14. In which Universities I can get admission and what are the entry requirements for PhD in Physiology at USA?
  15. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  17. How will GMAT help to get admission in universities of USA?
  18. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
25th November 2014, 08:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which universities of USA can I get admission for M.S.(Mechanical)?

Here is a list of universities where you can try for admission. However, the admission confirmation depends on other factors like - career track record, work experience, statement of purpose, etc. So there is no guarantee that you will get a confirmed seat if you apply.

1. Cornell University
2. University of Texas at Austin
3. University of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignUIUC - Power & Energy Systems
4. University of Wisconsin-Madison
5. Ohio State University
6. University of Washington at Seattle
7. Iowa State University - Power Systems Engineering
8. CMU
9. TAMU, College Station - Electric Power & Power Electronics Program
10. Washington State University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?