6th January 2013, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I get notification of government vacancies? I am pursuing B.E 3rd year from ETC

Sir i am pursuing B.E-3rd yr. from Electronics and instrumentation branch...then how ican get notification of government vacancies (such as railways vacancies) on my mobile by sms as i rarely use internet?? plz help me!!

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  2. Which forms can I fill government vacancies? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  3. When the notification for Internship will be released by BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. How to get a government job while pursuing BCA 3rd year?
  5. Am I eligible for any job regarding government sector? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  6. Notification of various paramedical vacancies in Kollam Esic Hospital? Details about the notification?
  7. What strategies should I adopt to be a Manager in Government Bank being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BBA?
  8. Number of seats available in NTPC for Electronic and Communication fresher engineer?
  9. When can I get Job Openings for my career having completed Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government?
  11. Last date for issuing of JTO 2011 forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  13. How to get Central Government jobs when pursuing Bio-medical Engineering? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  15. How to get a job in railway? I am pursuing B>E 3rd year EEE
  16. How to do M.E in Anna University after pursuing B.E 3rd year?
  17. Is there any training course while pursuing B.Com 3rd year?
  18. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?