7th December 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How should I take admission in CS? I have done B.Com with 55%

i am jyoti from kurukshetra i have done b.com with 55 % from arya girls college now in dec. 2012 i want to take admission in cs please give me advise

21st December 2012, 06:53 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I take admission in CS? I have done B.Com with 55%

Company Secretary has rich knowledge in legal ,management , finance ,personnel and administrative department of any company.CS ensure that company is doing his business according to the rules and regulations set by central and state governments of India.

Most of the organization which are operate by boards, councils,associations,authorities,federations,or commissions appoints a qualified company secretary.

There is no requirement for age and of marks to do company secretary course.

Minimum Eligibility to join Company Secretary Course is 12th passed from recognized board.However Graduate/Post gardaute Students are required to register them self for the Executive Level.

THREE STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

1,FOUNDATION
2,EXECUTIVE - 9 Month programme
fee - 7000/-
3,PROFESSIONAL - 15 Months programme
fee – 7750

Admission is open though out the year.examination are held twice a year in june and december.The Institute of Company Secretaries of India have centers all over India you may get the nearest center list and visit there for admission in Company Secretaries course.

further For information visit website - www.icsi.edu
Address of ICSI
THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA
ICSI HOUSE 22 INSTITUTION AERA LODI
NEW DELHI-110003
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?