8th November 2011, 06:59 PM
akshaywalmikghadge

Information about Police Sub Inspector Books? What is the syllabus? I am studying FYBCS

sir i am studing in fy bcs please give me the information about Police Sub Inspector books lists and its syllabus with freedownload ebooks on my gmail account...

24th August 2012, 08:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Police Sub Inspector Books? What is the syllabus? I am studying FYBCS

Graduates can apply for S.I post. PSC exam need to be qualified so as to get in to this post. Written exam will be the mode of selection for the same. The syllabus of this exam will cover questions from reasoning, GK, numerical ability, English subjects etc. Some of the competitive books which one can refer for this exam are English skills by Wren and Martin, Q.A by R.S Agarwal, Approach to Verbal Reasoning by GK publications, Objective English by Hari Prasad, GK by y M Laxmikanth, Reddy Krishna etc. On qualifying written exam, you can appear for Physical test and P.I too.
25th November 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Police Sub Inspector Books? What is the syllabus? I am studying FYBCS

What is the age limit for S.I exams
6th November 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Dates of su forms in j&k state
30th November 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

is there any extra scope for forensic graduates?
2nd November 2014, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

iam finished 2 now iam studying b.sc.maths 1st year now I am eligible or not eligible for SI
13th January 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.I m in eleventh class when I m go to Delhi police so plz tell me some questions
What is age for coming in Delhi police sub inspector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?