2nd January 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria for acquiring membership for institute of company secretaries? Is it after completing graduation of before?

Is a company secretary after graduation or before graduatin for acquiring membership of Insititue of Company Secretaries of India
please send details on my email id..

15th July 2018, 01:34 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for acquiring membership for institute of company secretaries? Is it after completing graduation of before?

Acquiring membership of Institute of Company Secretary is happened before Graduation.

Eligibility criteria for membership of Institute of Company Secretary:-

1) Academic qualification: Contenders must have qualified their intermediate from any university.

2) Age: 21 years on the application date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?