8th December 2015, 05:06 AM
Pravin Marathe

Future prospect of Human Genetics course in India and Abroad? How to get scholarship in Abroad?

hello sir,
My self pravin marathe I am in final year bhms and I want to do my carrier in human genetics so plz guide me for my future purpose and is there any chances in abroad?how do I get scolarship for abroad study?
plz answer me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Companies, Jobs and Salaries for Biochemists in India and Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  3. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
  4. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad?
  5. List of scholarship exams available to study M.Sc in Abroad for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?
  6. Can I get admission to study Master degree in Genetics at Abroad with scholarship being B.Sc(Forensic Science) student?
  7. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  8. Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad? Exams to qualify for admission?
  9. How can I get scholarship to do MS in Abroad?
  10. Am i eligible to do Ph.D in abroad after completing MSc in applied Genetics with 78.3%?
  11. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  12. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Which exam provides opportunity to go Abroad and get scholarship of 1 Lac per month?
  14. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  15. Which exam will help me get scholarship to after 10th abroad? (I.e abroad India)
  16. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  17. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  18. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?